Live. Work. Smile.
Bruce County offers an alternative lifestyle and an outstanding quality of life. Stunningly beautiful, affordable, and community-driven, Bruce County’s recreational opportunities are breathtaking. Welcome to your best life.
Why should you choose Bruce County?
- Pay just $315k for your home (on average)
- Spend just 16 minutes commuting to work (on average)
- Endless recreational opportunities:
- Explore the world-famous Grotto in Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Lounge on 1 of 24 white sand beaches
- Hike the 264 km of Bruce Trail in Bruce County
- Canoe or kayak the Saugeen River or Sauble River
- Play a round at 1 of 11 golf courses
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour in Fathom Five National Marine Park (think turquoise water and 22 shipwrecks)
- Cycle from Lake Huron to Georgian Bay
- Eat local at 1 of 1928 family farms
- Skate the outdoor skating trail MacGregor Point Provincial Park
- Ride the Chi-Cheemaun from Tobermory to Manitoulin Island
- See the stars like never before in a Dark Sky Preserve on the Bruce Peninsula
Ready to call Bruce County home?
We’re here to help you settle in.
Work For All
- Registered businesses = 5,797
- Unemployment rate = 5.5% (2106)
- 1/3 of Ontario's electricity produced in Bruce County
- 2.5M tourists (2018) = $299M spent
- 1,928 family farms
- Bruce County Population = 68,147
- Average home price = $315k
- Average commute time = 16 minutes